Cliffette, Domi, Kish
Shar-Teels Romance was written with a relatively evil male PC in mind.
Three different typecasts of PC are more or less maintained through
the mod: a sarcastic edwinesque type, a harsh man, and a guy who tries to be
reasonably kind. There are also a number of class-specific options for a bard.
It is quite tongue-in-cheek, and PC will take a beating from his passionate
lover, if he is not up to snuff. Shar-Teel prefers strong, charismatic males,
so the stats that affect the romance the most are Constitution, Strength and
Charisma. Shar-Teel is not a wimp, so offending her will make her lose interest
or worse. But be careful of exhibiting too much sweetness (save it for Aerie)!
She will not take mush lightly. Lots of her talks happen at rest, so sleep
often if you are in a mood for more evil loving! This romance includes core
love-talks, both sequential and reactive to events in the game and flirt-packs,
both PC and NPC-initiated.
Shar-Teels Romance uses the Icewind Dale 1 Starting Song
as the romance musical theme.
Charisma: 11 or above Strength: 11 or above
Alignments: All evil, Chaotic Neutral and True Neutral
Races: All but Halflings
Reputation: Has to be below 10 for romance to initiate and continue
Special: Some of the talks will only appear if PC was relatively interested
in the circumstances of Shar-Teels life
- Conflicts with Other NPCs:
None, as the other ladies are not interested in such an ill-reputed man!
- List of Conditions for Each Talk:
- No Conditions, sequential: LT2, LT3, LT4, LT6, LT8, LT9, LT10,
LT11, LT12, LT14, LT15, LT16, LT17, LT18, LT21
- At Rest: LT0, LT1, LT5
- At Rest, in the DAY time or in an INN: LT13
- At Rest, there are at least 4 people in the party: LT19
- At Rest, have a Bloodstone Ring in your inventory: LT24
- At Rest, have one of the following books in your inventory:
(History of the Dead Three, History of the Dales and Elven Court, History of
the Fateful Coin, History of the Last March of Giants): LT25
- PC wounded (lost at least 5% hitpoints): LT7
- In Candlekeep Catacombs or Caves: LT20
- After meeting Angelo Dosan: LT22
- At the entrance to the Undercity: LT23
- First Lines and Talk Numbering Scheme:
- LT0: I would never have joined a group led by a male if I hadn't
lost that fight. But I must admit, for a male, you're almost decent. Our
actions are profitable and bloody.
- LT1: What are you putting your bedroll next to mine for?
- LT2: Don't think I haven't noticed you looking my way wantonly.
- LT3: They hail you as a hero now.
- LT4: I guess I'll tell you about Ysena.
- LT5: *Shar-Teel stretches and extends her long, muscular legs
toward you* Here, lover boy. Take my boots off.
- LT6: I have told you all about my past, <CHARNAME>. I say
you have one on me.
- LT7: Hey, you are bleeding, <CHARNAME>.
- LT8: That Gorion you keep talking about, was he good to you?
- LT9: I grow tired of traveling with you.
- LT10: I'm used to brainless males, but from our time together, I
know that you're better than many. I wouldn't be able to stand your presence
- LT11: *Shar-Teel whistles* <CHARNAME>! Come here!
- LT12: How I hate all these commoners, farmers, merchants and the
- LT13: What are you staring at me for? Get under the blankets!
- LT14: I noticed that you handle me like a rotten egg: with
extreme caution and disgust. Don't you dare to deny it!
- LT15: Listen, I never told the whole of it to anyone except
Yesna. But I suppose I can trust you.
- LT16: You know what
I'd actually care if you died and
that's more than I can say for any other person. Thought, I'd tell you, you
seem to like that sort of stuff.
- LT17: Does it amuse you to chase your foster father's murderer?
- LT18: Sulking, lover-boy?
- LT19: You know what I really want?
- LT20: This Candlekeep place *she snorts* It was so bloody quiet
there that they called for guards when a spider tried to kill a fly!
- LT21: Well, <CHARNAME>, I think the moment our battle with
Sarevok will be finished that you'd run for home. Men always miss their homes.
- LT22: So, how did you like my father, <CHARNAME>?
- LT23: Well, that's it, lover-boy. Don't fret, I won't let your
brother to gut you like a fish. That privilege is mine!
- LT24: *Shar-Teel is sorting lazily through the latest booty. It
seems that she has spent more time at it than usual.*
- LT25: Why are you making us to lug about this dead weight?
Books won't fetch us more than a copper!